Our mission is to provide an enjoyable outlet for the people of our area to learn, grow, and give back to the community through disc golf. We strive to maintain a friendly atmosphere where beginners and professionals can treat each other and the environment with respect while enjoying the fastest growing sport in the US.
- Teach new players of all ages.
- Grow the number of club members and casual golfers, both male and female.
- Hold Regular sanction & unsanctioned event.
- Help maintain the Lancaster County disc golf courses.
- Assist with local course design and implementation.
We are always looking for volunteers to help out any way they can. We always need help with course maintenance. We will be providing updates and information on how to volunteer with our courses and events. If you've got some other skills you'd like to put to use, shoot us an email, reach out on Facebook, or talk to any Council member.
Club Council Members
- Bill Geibel
- Jon McDowell
- Jerry Dyson
- Kurt DeMarra
- Travis Dombach
- Justin Weaver
- Derrick Diffenderfer
- T.J. Linton
- Wes Moyer